Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Allies Incoming!

Wow. As it turns out, it's been a while since the last update. There's a simple reason - I've gone and done something a bit rash.

I've bought a new army...

Now it's not because I'm sick of the 77th - quite the opposite, in fact. The length of time it is taking me to get the 77th together means I'm not able to take them to tournaments, which is a pity. I've been borrowing armies, but I want to be able to take my own. So, instead of rushing my Guard, I thought I'd buy an army that I can build and paint relatively quickly. This will mean I can complete my Guard to my satisfaction, while being able to play an army I'm familiar with.

Here are the offenders in question - a Space Wolf army! It's a 37-model, 2000pt army, which will be perfect for getting ready for the tabletop quickly - especially with the help of an airbrush!



This was meant to be a brief diversion from the IG, but it's been going for a bit longer than I expected. Still, they shouldn't take too much longer to finish building and then get painted, and I'll pop up some updates as I go along. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails