Monday, September 20, 2010

C Company Commander - Captain Shout!

Here's the man in charge - Captain Shout! I wanted him to stand out among my army, which is why I put him on a rock (just a bit of bark I picked up from a garden bed). I was having trouble finding good-looking debris for him to stand on that would fit on a 25mm base, so I went with this. Hopefully when it's painted up it will still fit in with the rest of the army!



The torso is a Forgeworld one, which I picked up second hand a long time ago. I hadn't planned on using it, but I saw a painted version over at the 42nd Cadian and decided I couldn't leave it out! The servo skull isn't currently attached - I plan on painting it separately, and attaching it afterwards.

For those wondering, his name is a nod to an ANZAC Captain who fought at Gallipoli and won a Victoria Cross for his bravery. For those interested, you can read about him here.

Check back the same time next week, for the rest of the command squad. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks cool. Oozing with style and personality. Can't wait to see him painted.

Frag_Dad said...

Thanks Antipope! I was pretty impressed that I did zero converting, and the model came out like it did - it says a lot about the sculpting of the bits (especially the torso and the head)!

I'm looking forward to painting him up as well - I'll be paying some extra attention to hopefully make him look really good :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails