Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello!

Hi all, welcome to my blog! If you're reading this you've obviously come to have a look, so thank you very much! That, or, you've stumbled across an apparently deep, dark, nightmarish hole of the internet inhabited by miniature plastic men and a guy who should have grown out of playing with them years ago.

Probably the latter. If so, you'll probably want to leave while you still can.

I'll be using this blog to show the progress I'm making with my Imperial Guard army, as well as any other 40k-related matters of interest. I'll aim for at least 1 update per week to begin with and see how I go. I'm also posting my army stuff on the Boot Camp and WargamerAU, but I aim for this blog to address a broader range or topics. That, or max out my photobucket bandwidth...

I've only been in the hobby for about a year, and the 77th are my first ever army so I'm still learning a lot about the whole modelling side of things. Hopefully you'll be able to see the progress I'm making, and offer any suggestions you might have along the way!

That's about it for now, but as a small start, here's a couple of pics of the first guardsman I ever did:





Since my time-management skills aren't always the best, I'll slowly work through my backlog of pics to give me a bit of time to do some more modelling before I run out of things to post.

1 comment:

Da Masta Cheef said...

Ya know, the first Guardsmen that I ever painted ended up looking like I'd just used some of the green army guys that I used to play with as a child. The Guardsman you have on here looks better than the ones I paint now all these years later.

Much jealousy, much...lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails